One thing I must say is that it is not a get rich quick scheme and so don’t expect to make a lot of money overnight. Secondly, if you are a poor writer don’t waste your time trying to make income from writing because your work will be flagged. Thirdly let me also say that people with a doubtful mindset towards making money online have already failed even before they set out.
Now to the gist of this article, I have been writing online since 2009 and although I was aware of making money by writing articles online but back then I wasn’t doing it to make money and even if I wanted to I still had poor knowledge of what to do. Now the situation is different, I make money writing articles and it is on a part time basis.
Let me set the ball rolling. I have been a member since 2009 of Hubpages. In case you don't know Hubpages is a revenue sharing website that uses adsense, amazon and its own in house ad program to display contextual adverts on every published webpage on its site under a 60-40 sharing formula. Members will have their webpages displayed 60% of the time with adsense or other adverting programs bearing their accounts with the remaining 40% going to hubpages. The main advantage with hubpages is that it is regarded by search engines as an authority website and for that reason webpages can easily be indexed by search engines.
Also blogging is another way to make money online from writing articles in Nigeria. In Nigeria, the most common and most affordable way to blog is to use google’s blogger program just as you can see with this blog. It offers users a chance to build web traffic and monetize that traffic thereby making money from contextual advertising which is what I do on this blog as one of my income streams.
Finally, the art of money making is not a day’s job. It needs time to mature and of course wisdom to make it but when it starts happening, it can be a fulfilling experience.
To learn more about websites that pay good money to Nigerian writers, how to get started and more contact me (email@example.com, 0803 206 4106, BB Pin: 235AB9BC)